Thursday, August 28, 2008

KyM-Ee's bIrThDay

Kalab bringing Kym her cake...FUN FETTI...


Kym and her cake...the big 22!!!

Kym and some of the presents Kris and I got her. I got her a shirt too, I'm not that cheap people...she's a cereal freak...well--WHO ISN'T??? :]

Kris...Rachel...Jon-- poor Rach just had surgery (scope) to see inside her girlie part downstairs to see what was up with her. Luckily she doesn't have endometriosis...but some other name that has to do with her bladder. Larry...Becca...Declan...Bonnie
...Declan eating Grandma's phone...

Declan actually looking at a camera!!! (while pointing or reaching for something)
Me and my baby...he's getting SO BIG :[Declan walking with his Uncle Kalab... Mr. Goober...just want to squeeze his cheeks don't'cha!!!???

Well, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kym!!! Hope it was a good one...You're growing up now and almost to the age I was when I had Declan :] (hee-hee...kiddin' don't kill me).



4 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

oh my! Declan is such a little cutie! I just love when they are chubby like that. Kind of a pain when they chew on everything, but their sense of discovery is amazing.

Dezaree said...

You guys are cute. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha- thanks for the blog article Kenzee! Don't worry I won't kill you- not when you expect it at least and not for what you think- it'll be for calling me Kymee. Ha ha. Soooo just kidding. I love ya- and I LOVE that you got me such a cute shirt and cereal! You know me so well! Your kid is awfully darn cute. Even when he pulls my skirt up in sacrament meeting! Ha ha!

A Country Girl and A Southern Boy said...

Oh thanks Kenz. Tell everyone I had a scope on my girlie parts downstairs!!!! HAHA
No Your awesome!!! Thanks