Friday, March 13, 2009

Sneaky Little Stinker...

So the other day I went to the office really quick because a costumer came into the Motel. Well, Declan was playing with the dogs; which I thought nothing of it. Does that everyday. So it was maybe FIVE minutes top. I can usually hear everything that's going on in the kitchen from the office...but this time it was silent.
I went into the kitchen the dogs were sitting by the kitchen table, but no Declan. I looked in my bedroom, bathroom, his room...NO DECLAN. So I said out loud, "Declan??. . . Declan??" Nothing. Well, I went towards the dogs and I heard Declan start laughing. I guess he started laughing because I was getting "Hotter" at finding where he was...getting closer and closer. So I looked underneath the kitchen table and this is where I found him. In the corner, behind the table...
(He wondered why he couldn't get his head through???)
"Bonked" his head...and trying to think if it hurt or not...
His new hiding spot...Look at his smile! SUCH A STINKER!!

Declan behind the table...


Here are some more pictures of me feeding him and such...

Declan thought I was weird when I wanted him to feed me...ahha
Loves it when it's FOOD TIME!!!
This is ONE of the many reason's why he is called "Mr. Goober"...




Waking him up after his afternoon nap...

7 comments:

Dezaree said...

That is too cute. The little stinker. How in the world did he figure out how to hide from you? What cracks me up, is that he starts laughing once you start getting closer to him. FUNNY FUNNY.

Us Egberts said...

C U T I E! Enjoy all those stinker moments:)

Unknown said...

he is too cute! that has to be nerve racking not being able to find him :)

KymandKalab said...

He is a little stinker- but so cute! I think he knows it too!

boandheidi said...

What a great hiding spot. I think it is great that he started laughing when you got close to him. What a cute kid.

Mullins said...

sooo funny! the bad news is that they only get better at hiding! the good news is that when you finally do find them it is very funny!

Mullins Family said...

ha ha ha ha I can just picture him :) That is hilarious!!