Monday, October 25, 2010

...Fun Pumpkin carving...

Well, tonight Declan really wanted to carve a pumpkin REALLY bad. So when I was off work at 5, that's what we started to do. He kept telling me to "Open Pumpkin Mom." Here's pictures of the night...
Declan opening the Pumpkin...

Declan seeing the GUTS... haha

Declan and his spoon. You know...you would think little kids would LOVE to just stick their hands in it and get dirty right? NOPE, not my kid. I told him to just start grabbing and he replied, "No. I'll get dirrrtty Mom." I guess I am raising MONK, OCD. haha...


Declan took the camera and decided that I needed to be in pictures too. Not bad for a 2, almost 3, year old :) I'm carving a spider and a spider web... Then we painted the web white and the spider black... It was a fun night. Liam was just on the floor watching me and Declan the whole time.
Oooooo's...and...AAAAhhhh's....

My handsome little Mr. Goober...so proud of his pumpkin...
And of coarse I had to pose Liam next to it. He was there for it. That counts!
Look at him! I just love his smile. Melts my heart on ANY bad day...

Getting so big... growin' like a weed.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a great pumpkin carving i am impressed :)

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

those are such great pics of your boys!! Love it!

Unknown said...

What cute boys Kenz!!!! And you really went all out on your pumpkins. FYI, I'm following your blog now! :)

Wardles said...

I loved this story. It was so cute!! What a fun moment! The pumpkin looks awesome!