Friday, August 26, 2011

Liam Archer Mullins

I have neglected this post for...oh... almost 2 months now. My sweet-sweet Liam turned ONE on July 6th!! Almost hard to believe. It's amazing how much your second child's progress, mile stones, their life flies more than the first...but I just wanted to write a little something of

Mr. Gur-ga-more...





I was expecting a daughter before he came into this world, but I could never be happier than with the son I was given. He was 7 lbs. 7 oz. and 21 inches long, 2 weeks early. My water broke at 2:30am getting back onto my bed. He was then born at 9:18am in Evanston Wyoming. He is so strong, so independent, so...HAPPY. He was such a good baby, and it is hard/sad, yet fun, to see him becoming a toddler. Things that just stand out about Liam:


--He loves to smile
--He loves to laugh
--He loves his brother

--He loves his Dad
--He loves his Mom
--He loves his Grandparents
--He has amazing blue eyes

--He is known as our toe-head son...which he was born with red hair. That makes me think it will either go back to red?? Stay Blond?? Or is it going to be dark Auburn, like me and his Dad??

--He had such cute little curls at the bottom of his hair, until I cut them off after his birthday. BUT I have curly hair, Kris has curly hair, and Declan's hair gets curly still...so I think he'll still have a wave to his hair :)

--He loves to tackle anyone who is sitting on the floor

--He is known as the "sippy-cup-stealer". Do not leave your child's cup on the floor or with-in reach or he'll want to claim it and take a sip.

--He is such a good eater

--He LOVES MILK

--He loves to eat off of everyones plate
--He'll get into whatever you DON'T want him to get into...ahhaha
--He's a BUSY BODY



I could go on and on, but I really-really love my Liam. He has brought such joy...and I love seeing him and Declan play together. Nothing like it. I'm sure they'll be boys and fight every once in awhile, but I have a feeling they're going to be buds and watch over each other... :) AND Not to mention they are so handsome... I have a feeling I'm going to have a few girls chasing after these Mullins boys...


Here's some pictures of his birthday party July 4th, 2011






I love you my Liam!! More and More each day... I am one proud Mamma!!


6 comments:

Case said...

1 already!?!?! He is a very handsome boy! And good to hear that things are looking up for you guys!

Brooke Carroll said...

What a cute, sweet post!! HAHA, I love how you described him. He is so darling. They both are TOO CUTE, though. I agree that the girls will be chasing them all over the place ;-) Thanks for sharing those really cute pictures. Been thinking of you today...hope you are hanging in there and doing well. Kris too, tell him we are praying for him :-D

Unknown said...

He is a little toe head!!! What an adorable set of boys you have! Happy 1st Birthday little man!

elonna said...

Wow I can't believe that Liam is 1. What happened? He sure is cute!

Wardles said...

Wow, 1 year. Time sure does fly by. He is so cute! I'm glad that things are starting to look up for you all. You are all in my prayers.

Dezaree said...

Love my little Liam. That picture of him in his chair just cracks me up. He's just so chill.