Friday, October 6, 2006

HeRE We GO!!!



Hola Mi Amigos y Familia,
That's Hello my friends and family for those of you who don't know Espanol...sorry Spanish!! :) Alright, well, here I am being like my other siblings and doing a blog. I am not quite sure how to do all of this, but Kris will have to help me out.
We are doing quite well here in Green River Wyoming. It is really gloomy today, looks like it going to rain perhaps; which I do not mind at all. This is my favorite kind of weather!! I love it!! It makes me feel all cozy and snuggly inside. Weird I know, but what can you do...
Anyways, we are still managing a Motel called Sweet Dreams Inn. It is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I am still getting used to the whole being the "BOSS" thing. It is especially a challenge for me standing up for myself and putting customers and employees in "their place" to put it nicely. I've actually had to fire a few people and that was hard. I am a whoosh when it comes to that.
Kris is doing good. Staying busy being a land surveyor, and being the maitenance guy here at the Motel. He went bow hunting, did not get anything...so he might go rifle hunting and bring home some meat!!
Mirra, our four month old english bulldog, is doing good. Getting really big-- snores a lot, and makes quite a bit of noise coming from her mouth (burp) and bottom (farts). Dez, your right, she is like an old man with her bodily functions!! :) Well, I better get back to work before my boss walks in...oh wait! I am the boss, silly me. This is the start of our BLOG!!
Love you ALL!
Kenzee Jo

2 comments:

Dezaree said...

Since when do you know spanish? Anyway....glad to see you've decided to do this blog thing. It ROCKS! Let us know how you guys are doing! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

hey kenzee-poo, I love you and I miss you so terribly much. well I'm making a scrap book thing and I'd love to have lots of pictures of you and Kris and Mirra!! If you want you can send some to me at
vpinkapple@excite.com
or to my mail at
P.O box 1066
mills, Wy 82644
k, well I love you and miss you. Talk at you l later