Saturday, October 7, 2006

HAppY BirTHDay SwEEtie


Today is my sweeties birthday!! Today, October 7th twenty-five years ago, Kristopher Darrell Mullins was born in Vernal Utah. Kris is a twin with a brother named Kalab. I did not really do much for my husband's birthday, but I would just like to write and let you all know how much I love him. Kris is the most incredible person I know. I am so blessed and greatful that he is in my life and that he is my husband for eternity. He is amazingly smart and talented, and most importantly, full of GOSPEL KNOWLEDGE. I have learned so much from him, and he makes me a better person. I would just like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you so much, and what a wonderful husband/friend you are to me!! I love you :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY----HAPPY BIRTHDAY----HAPPY BIRTHDAY----HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
LOVE,
Your Wife :)

2 comments:

Dezaree said...

ya....happy birthday. I won't say anything else Kris, because I know you don't like the attention on your b-day. okay....bye.

Dezaree said...

update please