Tuesday, December 9, 2008


"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."


1 Embarrassing Moment: Umm...I do not really get into those situations (I think). OH...I guess one time I was in the bathroom, going to the bathroom. Long story short. Jon, Rachel's husband, thought there was no one in there, just the light on. I was pulling up my pants and he walked in :] hahhaha...good thing my pants were GOING up or that would have been really embarassing.

2 best friends: I have many many that I consider friends, but my entire family I can always turn too...but I'll name Kris, Declan, my mom, my dad, Dez, Chase, Kylee...

3 things I buy regularly: Hair stuff, Fabreeze to cover my stinky dogs, Candles

4 places I want to go: Ireland, England, Australia, Egypt

5 goals for the upcoming year: Loose at least 20 more pounds, get pregnant late spring/summer, go to the Temple more, pay off all of Declan Medical Bills *almost there!!*, get a tooth implant so I don't have to wear my retainer anymore...

6 things most people don't know about me: I am Mrs. Clean...for the most part *OCD*, I have a missing tooth--that I need to get an implant *I look like a hillbilly if I take my retainer off*, I hate knifes, I get kind of nervous on icy roads--poor Kris has to drive pretty much all the time in the winter, Fall is my favorite Season--but Christmas is my favorite, I enjoy shooting a bow and maybe I'll get something with one someday *I almost did in Africa*

7 things I would never say: "I hate Christmas," "I hate your stinkin' guts Kris," "I do not belive in the Book of Mormon," "I do not have a Testimony," "I regret my life," "I LOVE Blueberries," "I never want to get pregnant again."

8 things I love about the Christmas season: The Lights, Trees, Snowmen, FOOD, Giving, Recieving, Music, reflecting on our Saviors Birth...such a warm cuddly feeling during this time of year...

9 things I say to my kid(s) *Declan*: "I love you so much," "You are so stinkin' cute. Where did you get it?," "No-No," "Such a good boy," "Yumm-Yumm," "Nap-time," "You are such a blessing," "Mr. Goober...," "Be nice to the dogs..."

10 things I do a lot: Work, Clean, Laundry, Dishes, Watch Movies, Eat, Grocery shop, Hang out with family, Get on the Internet, ROCK BAND

11 things I would rather not live without: My Husband, My son, My entire family, Book of Mormon, The Gospel, The Scriptures, Our Savior, Temples, Toilet, Shower, Vacuums, Transportation

12 people I tag: Dezaree Chesnut, Becky Robinson, Lindsay Hill, Megan Hulse, Carol Beck, Donetta Egdbert, Carly Wilson, Lindsey Yardley, Jane Howell, Marilyn Green, Briana Bingham, and Holly Foley...

Just thought I would put this picture up...Declan at Cabela's this past weekend...

Maybe he can have one someday :]

6 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

That is cute. I love boys in camo!!

Mullins Family said...

Oh that turned out cute :) I thought he never would look forward.

Krysten said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! It's amazing how much he's grown up

Jaimin said...

He is getting so big! Such a cutie. :)

Dezaree said...

That was fun. I just got done posting 3 new posts. So I think I am all posted out for a while. :)

Case said...

I know, we were so sad you guys didn't make it out...we are here till the 29th though :) you guys should all come hang out later this week