Monday, November 17, 2008

PiC TaG-a-RooN-ee

Here's what you do:
Go to your fourth folder and get the fourth picture...
Mine was this, the second time I got to hold Declan before Life Flight took him to SLC at the University Hospital. Precious moment... Look how tiny he was. It boggles my mind how big and healthy he is now :]

Then go to the sixth folder and get the sixth picture...
This one is our second Christmas after being married, 2007, and when Declan was finally HOME!!! Kris is letting Mirra, our English Bulldog, open one of his presents :]



Fun-Fun...
I now TAG:

Rachel S, Rebecca M, Kym M...

*my cousin Becky tagged me and also Dez my sister*




7 comments:

Mullins Family said...

hey thanks for the tag :D
TTYL

Dezaree said...

Fun pictures. I never saw that one of you and Declan before....actually never saw a picture of you pregnant either. WEird. Love ya!

Us Egberts said...

Awww life's miracles.....family

Krysten said...

Your backgrounds always so cute!! Where do you get them? Let me know :)

Erica said...

Thanks for caring, I'll get better, hopefully faster with the meds that I got. How are things going with you? I hope good.

SuperGreens said...

Hi Kenzee. I hope you don't mind I found your blong and am leaving you a comment. This is Kelly (Hunter) Green. Just wanted to get in touch and see what's going on and where you guys are. You look great!

SuperGreens said...

I should get your email address. mine is pbandk@hotmail.com. Any way. I work part time at an engineering firm as a civil engineer. We live in Idaho by Sun Valley. I remember Kris and his brothers Kaleb and Sam. Kaleb and Kim are in my mom and dad's ward and at one point in time I dated Sam. Where are you guys now? I thought tou were in GR, but I'm not sure.