Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hubby TAGG...

1) Where did you meet? We first officially met at his parents house. His sisters invited me over for a "young adults activity"--when it was really "get Kris and Kenzee to meet activity"--it was fun, but then did not see each other for a whole year after...and then it is all a Fairy Tale from then on :]

2) How long till you got married? We said we were together on November 14th, 2005...and then were engaged on November 20th, 2005--six days I know :] GREAT--hahhaha...then did not get married until May 19th, 2006---so we waited Six Months to get married when we were engaged...

3) How long have you been married? Two and a half years...

4) Your favorite feature of his? His laugh and smile

5) Your favorite quality of his? He is very knowledgeable...and always wants to know more...Also---very dependable. He is always helping someone with whatever they need.

6) Does he have a nickname for you? Hon, or Zee

7) His favorite food? EVERYTHING!!! Eats like a horse, but does not gain weight :]--lucky duck...but he really likes SEA FOOD and PASTA

8) What is his favorite sport to watch? Football, Basketball, and Rugby

9) When was your first kiss? In Rachel's car...ahahha---good times, good times...I went to give him a kiss on the cheek, but Rachel and Rebecca were there and Kris got scared and moved...then when we got home from Rock Springs. Rachel and Rebecca got out and locked the car and then...yeah Kris went in...you know ;] *blush*

10) Whats your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch Movies...do something out-door-zee...sports...

11) Do you have kids? one little Mr. Goober...and I'm sure we'll start for another in about a year...
12) Does he have a hidden talent? He learned to play the piano on his mission. He played for some Authorities of the Church when they were there in Australia...and he still has not shown me this talent :[

13) How old is he? Much older than I...ahhaha-Kiddin'...27

14) Who said I love you first? Kris...I was kind of shocked, but it made me the happiest I have ever been...

15) What do you admire most about him? His service to everyone...he is very handy with fixing things/building things. His knowledge of the Gospel is amazing. He is such a good dad. Declan just loves him and can not wait til' he gets home from work.

16) What is his favorite type of music? Punk--ish stuff

17) Do you think he will read this? Maybe if I show him/force him ;]

18) I tag: Dez C...Carly W...Erica B....Holly F...Sarah H...

1 comment:

Dezaree said...

You guys are so cute...you make me sick. :)