Thursday, December 31, 2009

On the Night before Christmas...

...And all through my Uncle and Aunt's house... Not a creature was stirring, well, except for a little stinker name GOOBER!!!

This is Declan before this lovely little story happened...
So sweet and innocent right???


Kris, Declan and myself went to Manila to my Aunt and Uncle's house on Christmas Eve. We ate yummy Food, Egg Nogg, and just visiting. Well, all of sudden my mom says, "Guess where Declan just was found." I said, "What? I thought you were watching him." Dez found him in the dryer. Holly was airing it out, and he decided to climb in... WHAT A GOOB!! Pictures speak for themselves (thanks Dez for taking them) hahahhaa!!!
"Uh???"
"What??"
"You can't be mad at me..."
"What are you all staring at??"



He's a cute little stinker... I'll give him that...

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Okay I had to laugh at the dryer thing! Konner figured out how to open mine and I couldn't find him for almost a half an hour then I heard a little giggle when I called his name and I found him laying in the dryer on top of the clothes "reading" his book. I'm just glad mine isn't the only stowaway!

Brooke Carroll said...

HAHA so cute! He looks like a fun little guy... :D