Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ellsworth's Christmas 2009...

Our Christmas was great. We first Celebrated with my family, at Chase and Brooke's, in Spanish Fork on the 18th-19th... IT WAS FUN!! All the siblings, spouses, and mom and dad were there. We went and saw lights at the Lights Festival there in Spanish Fork. Ate one of the most delicious dinners, breakfast, desserts--all made by Brooke. She's an amazing cook to say the least. Played Wii FOREVER!!! Thanks to my hubby for it!! We also took Family pictures on Brooke's Grandpa's property (where Chase and Brooke live). I love my family. I enjoy being with them, and I am very lucky to have them in my life...LOVE YOU ALL!!! Thanks Everyone for everything... spoiled us all, it was great!!Declan... and the Wii gun...holding it upside down...very talented shooter :) Cutest Little Hunter I've ever seen... Brooke, and her cute baby belly :)Mom, Me, and KyleeDeclan and GrandPapa...Chase checking out the 'Vintage Pop Corn Machine' :)Ellsworth's... Christmas 2009Dezaree and GeoffBrooke and Chase, and soon baby boy...
My handsome family, Kris and Declan
My wonderful Parents, Aleta and Rick...
...youngest out of all of us, Little sister Kylee






I HOPE YOU HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

So cute! I'm glad you guys are all doing well. I need to hook up with Chase and Brooke next time I'm down there. My sister and Brooke went to school together, what a small world!