Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Many Faces of Declan...

Declan got a hold of my camera one day...
and he took some pictures of himself...
I guess he watches us take pictures all the time and figured it out for himself...
I did not know he did this until I looked through my camera the other day :D
Pretty funny...awkward faces!!!! hahaha...


Finally got a good smile at the end...hahaha


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A customer here at my Motel left their glasses here/in a room... I sat them on the counter and did not think anything of it. I walked out of the office to come back to this!! hahah... I think he looks like the Chipmunk Simon!!! hahaha... TOO CUTE!!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Kelton did the same thing with my camera the other day but we just had pictures of toys, the wall, floor and the dog...lol
Declan is to cute come down and play they would have so much fun together...

Brooke Carroll said...

HAHA he is adorable! What a cutie pie. His little face just melts my heart :)

Dezaree said...

oh my heck. Geoff and I are laughing so hard right now. He looks like when he was taking the pictures he scared himself a little....like he didn't know when the flash was going to come. Man I love that kid!

Us Egberts said...

So cute...are kids amazing???? Love the up dates 8)

Gamma Ellsworth said...

That's our Declan!! Always doing something to make you smile!!

Wardles said...

Way cute! You have to love the faces they pull. Congrats on the upcoming baby! I hope all goes well!