Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Boy!

January 28th, 2010
At 11:18pm
7 lbs. 4 oz. 19 inches
Little Asher Chase E. Came into this world. He was just 5 days early of due date February 2nd. He is the second grandchild on the Ellsworth's side. I was lucky enough to go down on Saturday, the 30th to see him, Chase, and Brooke. They were actually waiting for me to get there at the hospital, because they were already able to go home. So I was able to see them leave and take the baby home with them as well.
Here are a few pictures that I have of him. I waited all night to see what he was going to look like. That is such an exciting part to see their little faces and to have him here!!
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY ASHER!!!

Just a few minutes after being born...

Looks so much like his mommy Brooke in this picture :)

I took this right when they were about to put him in his car seat to go home. All of his clothes were way big on him, but still cute!!
Declan did really well with it all. At first he was trying to make me hold him, not the baby...but we kept telling him Asher's name and making him say it. He kept saying, "Awe... Baby Asher."

Just could not be more grateful and humbled that everything turned out okay...

He's perfect and healthy...

He has AMAZING PARENTS...

Can't wait to see him grow...

I love you Asher!!

CONGRATS CHASE AND BROOKE!!

*Love you both*

5 comments:

Sarah Nitta said...

He is so beautiful!! I am so happy that he is healthy! What a blessing!

Us Egberts said...

What a handsome little man....so lucky....tell them congrats from me...something very special about new born *)

Brooke Carroll said...

That is so awesome! What a beautiful little boy! ;)

Mama Bear said...

Oh my freaking heck he is a cutie! Congrats to Chase and Brooke. Did she have him at Mt. View Hospital (that's where I was born) in Payson? This just makes me more impatient to meet my little girl.

KymandKalab said...

He's a cutie. Congrats to you Auntie and to the new parents!