Monday, March 1, 2010

20 WEEKS!!!



HALF WAY THERE!!! :D


I am not sure how I feel about my size. Sometimes I think I'm big, but then sometimes I try to remember how I was with Declan and I think I'm about the same. I did not start at the weight I was with Declan though (I was 15 lbs lighter)...so maybe that's why I feel bigger! Oh well...


I do really enjoy being pregnant. Sure, I still have moments of getting tired. Get pretty nasty headaches... Also some things that I eat, the baby just does not like it...but all-in-all I'm doing good.


CRAVE:
1- Sweets (skittles, starburst, etc.)
2-Any dessert likes to be in my tummy...
3-Salsa
4-Chips
5-Cheese Dip
6-String Cheese
7-Fanta Soda, Grape (so good)
8-Apples
9-Oranges


DISLIKE:
(don't get me wrong...I'll like them after pregnancy)

1-Heavy stuff, potatoes-gravy
2-Rice
3-Grilled Chicken (didn't like that before, but now it's not any better)




I am feeling the baby more and more. I think this one might be more 'active' than Declan, or maybe I' know what to look for...but it is a great feeling.


We find out in two weeks what it is, hopefully it will cooperate. I really have not gotten any strong feelings to make me say one or the other, but I have many family and friends that have said either or...so WE'LL SEE :D This one is 'different', but every pregnancy is. This one has definitely been "meaner" to me (Kris says it takes after me then)...but I still love the little turd.


4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

You look cute! With Konner by this time (due in July too) I looked full term so you look way better than me! I think it is funny that I had pretty much the same cravings as you...maybe that says something, maybe not ;)
Can't wait to find out!

Us Egberts said...

Love the cute little tummy...great anticipation...don't you wish you could bottle up all those great feelings and bring them out and feel them again when you are feeling less than excited!!!!

KymandKalab said...

Um- you mean? Not so. This baby takes after Kris in that way! But I think you look AWESOME! Don't worry about size, weight, whatever, just let that baby grow and don't worry. 20 weeks is so great because I finally felt like I was making some progress. So yay! Cannot wait until we hear whether that baby is a boy or a girl.

Dezaree said...

you look cute pregers. I never did get to see you pregnant with Declan because we were in AZ. It made me sad. So excited for you guys. Love ya!