Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mayan/Living Aquarium...

On December 11th, which is my dad's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! LOVE YOU!!) It was the Mullins's Christmas Party in SLC. Kris was still in Colorado at this time, but I still went with the family. We met Sam, Laura and their kids at the Mayan to eat and enjoy :)



There he goes!

Everyone watching on...

It's quite dark in this restaurant and my flash went off, and here you have Liam's reaction :)

It was also Larry's birthday coming up on the 14th, so we had the waitress bring cake and ice cream. You can see that the kids enjoyed it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD, LOVE YA!!!

Outside of the Mayan
Then we headed to the Living Aquarium...which is pretty neat :)


Little Sea Horses...


REALLY cool Turtle

This was pretty neat too!!! I think it would be cool to have a huge Aquarium like this and have a Octopus!!
You do not want to stick any body part in this Aquarium :)
Piranhas!!!!


PENGUINS!!! They were so fun to watch!!



You got to pet/stick you hand in these fellows water :) They were slimmy, yet rough, and had a 'hair' feel...


Jelly Fish...
SHARKS!!!

Bridger on the Giant Frog
Declan too :)
Looking at Frogs...

Took this picture before Becky turned around and this was her reaction :) hahhaha
I am not quite sure why I did not take my camera in at the Mullins's Christmas Party, but it was really fun. Got to see quite a few people. Ate good food. Nice visit :) Missed Kris though!!

1 comment:

Brooke Carroll said...

Amazing! I love this post...totally awesome :)