Friday, April 11, 2008

"fUn TaG"

So...I have been "Tagged" by my sister Dezaree:

10 Years Ago I was starting my Freshman year in High School. I do not have a picture of how I looked on my computer that I can paste on here, but oh well. I was a High School Freshman 98-99' and this is the only time in my life when I was SKINNY!!! Believe it or not (until my Senior Year and something went awfully wrong). Other than being skinny, I am a dorky Freshman going through the growing up stage where my body is trying to decide whether to be pretty or ugly; which I haven't grown out of yet...hahahhah!!! ;)


5 tHinGs tO Do oN mY LisT ToDay:
1: Open the Office by 7:00am and do paper work
2: Get house clean and "tidy" before Declan wakes up
3: Make Mr. Goober a bottle(s)
4: Feed Declan...change Declan...feed Declan...change Declan...
5: Make sure Maids did their job and double check rooms for mistakes or no mistakes would be great... I could go on and on...
(Busy-Busy-Busy)

5 sNackS I enJoY:
1: Yogurt or anything with fruit
2: Cereal
3: Ketchup... :) kiddin'...or am I???
4: Oreo's, Chocolate Chip Cookies...any cookie really
5: SKittles, Starburst, Jelly Belly's
...now I am hungry

5 ThinGs I WouLD dO iF I wEre a BILLIONAIRE???:
1: Pay off DEBT; Cars, Medical Bills, Credit Cards (and family debt)
2: Buy a Castle...I mean, a nice home ;)
3: TRAVEL
4: Give some money for the research to cure DIABETES...or anything for that matter...
5: Help the Manila Jail...(this is for you dad), I know that needs money and I would not give it to the City Council, just for you, the Jail and staff.

5 bAd haBiTs:
1: Chew on my nails
2: Pick at scabs (if I have any)...used to be REALLY bad; like "get me to a Scab Re-hab" or something to that matter.
3: Compulsive with certain things
4: Watch TV
5: Do not exercise enough (or at all); which I am working on

5 joBs I'vE hAd:
1: Dishwasher, Hostess, Head Waitress at Flaming Gorge Lodge
2: Janitor at SUU at the MUSIC BUILDING
3: Head Hostess at Applebee's in Cedar City
4: Teacher/Aid at Child Developmental Center
5: Motel Manager...(current)
Mom and a wife is the best on though :)

THinGs PeoPle dOn'T KnOw abOuT mE:
1: I sang with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir when I was in 6th grade for the Utah Centenial Celebration...met and shook President Gordon B. Hinkley's hand
2: I love Ketchup...I would put it on about anything really
3: I was on the All-State Volleyball team my Senior year, and was voted "The best Setter in Utah"
4: I am stinkin' RICH...(I wish) hahaha...Seriously though I get creeped out by open water--I always feel like I'm going to be eaten or dragged under.
5: I wish I could be on broadway in a musical...I love musicals--Life would be funny if it were a musical.
6: I have a "dimple" on the left side of my face on the top of my cheek that was caused by a tennis raquet to the face...thanks Chase..was not born with a dimple.
7: I have a missing tooth. You can not tell because I have a fake tooth on my retainer, thus that is why I always wear a retainer and the ONLY REASON why I wear a retainer; which I want to get fixed right after Africa...hilarious I know(you can stop laughing now). This is me with no tooth... :[


This is me in a nut shell--I think--
I am sure there's more, but...

4 comments:

Dezaree said...

Yea! I am so happy you finally participated. I didn't know you made All-State and got that vote.....where the heck was I....oh ya, married and in Cedar, poor and couldn't travel anywhere. Wait...that sounds like now, minus the Cedar part. See....this is why you do these things, so I can learn stuff about you. My own sister....I feel bad I didn't know. I am sorry. Nice picture....toof.

Anonymous said...

I have a question... why are you missing a tooth? I've known you for 2 1/2 years and never thought to ask!

Kym

Dezaree said...

And since when do you want life to be a musical???? You ALWAYS made fun of me by saying I felt that way. Why the change of heart? Wait....I know..... you want to be cool like your big sis.

Kelly Fam said...

This is why I love you to death! I love your outlook on life. It makes me laugh. Thanks for being the wonderful you that YOU are! love ya