Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brandon and Sarah E.--Sealed March 14th, 2009 Vernal UT Temple

So, this was a great day!! Brandon and Sarah have been married since January 2005. They are a wonderful couple, wonderful people, wonderful family members that I love dearly. Brandon's my bud, and I could not be anymore happier for him and Sarah. This was such a special day, and I am truly thankful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me and Kris to be there and witness such blessings as the Temple gives...
Seeing Brandon and Sarah sealed really made me think back on our day...(wi
ll be three years ago on May 19th this year!!). Just hearing the words and blessings are amazing, and I am so grateful that my husband and I made those covenants and made that choice to be sealed for time and all ETER
NITY.
CONGRATS BRANDON AND SARAH!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Can you tell he's happy ?? :]

Brandon, Sarah, Holly, Glenn (Brandon's parents--my Aunt and Uncle)
All who showed up for the Endowment or Sealing...(most are Ellsworth side except for one)
Declan found a Acorn on the grass...in the words of Declan, "Oooooo-Ooooo"
Declan and my dad...his G-pa who he is named after (his middle name is Richard)...ME...being a dork...
Grumpy?? Or doing a "model" face??
I love this last picture!! :] Too cute...just want to pinch both of their cheeks...haha

4 comments:

Dezaree said...

Man...your photographer is AMAZING. Where ever did you find her?

Kenzee Jo said...

hahha...good one...I meant to write thank you for them on here, but I didn't!! :] THANKS MY PHOTOGRAPHER!!

Young Family Adventures said...

Love the pics.. I can't believe how big Declan is!! Holy smokes!! :)

Unknown said...

i love all those pictures! declan is adorable :)