Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Wonderful Mother...

(My Mother and I THREE Years ago this coming May on my Wedding Day...)


This is my AMAZING MOM!!
It is her BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

*WOOT-WOOT*

She turned (55...*cough*haha kidding mom)
She looks great if you ask me!! I could only hope to look as good as her when I am older.

I just want my Mom to know that I love her SO VERY MUCH!!
She does more than I could possibly ever ask for.
She is the most Giving person I know.
She is always wanting to Help.
She is an amazing Mother.
She is and amazing Grandma.
She is Understading.
She is Forgiving...

I am truly above and beyond blessed to have her as a Mother!! I love you MOM!!
Thank you for EVERY SINGLE THING!!
HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


2 comments:

Dezaree said...

Mom, if you're reading this, I love you too, and....dito on everything Kenzee said. She's a better daughter than I am..because I didn't have time to or think of doing this. Sorry. Love you bunches.
Kenzee......great jarb.

Mullins Family said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy----Mommy =) You are a great grandma too! I can witness and oh you do lots and lots of things...for me too and I am not your daughter. Ha ha tell her Happy Birhtday--Kenz