Thursday, April 2, 2009

Picnic before all the STORMS!!!

Lounging like the best of them :]

Looking for Easter Eggs...*He did really well!!*
PaPa and Grandma
Love this one!! haha...looks so "tough" and good lookin'!!
*binkie really adds to the affect...all the girls will want him!!*
They grow up so fast *tear* haha

Yes...me with guns...shooting. Who knew??

Kris and his Tommy Gun!!

Kris putting up one of the targets...

Kris and Declan looking for rocks shaped like "Arrows"...such a good dad
*Kris is stinkin' good at this*


Declan actually pick up a good piece...I didn't find anything!!

Looking as a family...



Very relaxing fun day...so glad we went the ONE nice day that WYOMING had!!!

6 comments:

Dezaree said...

Looked like a lot of fun....although the shooting part.....not so much. I hate violence. :) Declan is a cutie.

KymandKalab said...

Don't feel bad Kenzee. I never find any arrowheads either. And I am hardly any help spotting dear or looking for lost arrows. I was pretty darn excited in Africa when I found Kalab's arrow before Shannon or the trackers. Woo hoo! But that's my one accomplishment.

Katie said...

FUN FUN Declan is so cute come down and play again. Kelton needs someone to teach him to walk!

Mullins Family said...

Wow your photographer was awesome=)
I am glad you came and you had fun!!

Case said...

i haven't looked at your blog in a long time and it took me a while to see all the pictures! the one of him leaning out the window with his pacifier is my favorite!! how old is now? for some reason i can't remember how close in age he and brock are.

Wardles said...

He's getting big! Your boy is so cute! Looks like you all had so much fun! I love Picasa too!