Monday, June 1, 2009

Bridal Shower/Wedding *April*

Chase's, then fiance, Brooke had a Bridal Shower in Mid-April. It was really nice to meet her family and get to know others in her life. Brooke is an amazing beautiful girl inside and out. I am truely happy for her and Chase, and so glad that they have found each other...The New DRAPER TEMPLE was right by the house that the Bridal Shower was at. AMAZING. That whole neighborhood up there just makes your mouth drop by all the stunning houses...and how lucky to have a Temple that close...
Then on April 25th, Kris and I were able to go down to St. George, UTAH to attend the Endowment session for Brooke. I have never been at a session in this temple before, so I was pretty excited... and really excited for Brooke to have this day. There were quite a bit of people there for this session. Another girl was going through for her first time and then after she was getting married/sealed. So it was a big session, but the inside was beautiful and had so many special details...

* Brooke's family on the left and mine on the right*
They were really sweet and a great family...


Then on April 30th, 2009 was when Chase and Brooke were married and sealed in the Salt Lake City, UTAH LDS Temple. It really was a special day. The spirit was overwhelming and really touched all who was there to witness such a blessing. The Sealer, was really amazing to say the least. I really appreciate his words and what he said and shared with us for Chase and Brooke. Brooke's Dress was beautiful as well as she... Chase was handsome like always, and it was really special to see Chase sealed and so happy- Like I knew woud happen for him.
*I'm not sure what Kris and Declan are doing...but...*
Waiting outside for Chase and Brooke to come out of the Temple..HERE THEY COME!! Mr. and Mrs. Richard Chase Ellsworth!!! Wo-HOO!!Chase hugging mom when coming out of the Temple...

Then after taking pictures at the Temple we headed to the Recption place called La Calle. It was Unbelievable!! It was like a French Castle with just amazing EVERYTHING!! The Bride's room, where all the girls got dressed, had mirrors everywhere... fruit and snacks everywhere...

Beautiful wildlife (Geese, ducks, rabbits, chicken/roosters, fish) and the Landscaping just made you think you were in a fairy tale. Just a beautiful place!!
Food was mouth-watering as well...!!

Just a picture perfect day at the Temple and Reception...
CAKE WAS DELICIOUS AND B-E-A-UTIFUL
*Was like a flowing dress cake...*
Dez and I...Declan and Dad... probably going to go see the,
in the words of Declan *Cack Cack's(quack-quacks)*...

Kylee and my Aunt Cathleen by the pond...
What a busy, but great day...
I LOVE YOU CHASE AND BROOKE!!
Welcome to our family Brooke!!
We are very lucky to have you in our lives from here on out...

4 comments:

Dezaree said...

The whole month is such a blur to me, it's hard to imagine that so many things happened. But the wedding was amazing wasn't it?

Case said...

i LOVE the black and white picture with bright blue vest on the steps of the temple!!

KymandKalab said...

I just noticed in the picture of you guys at the temple when Brooke took out her endowment, that she has a foot brace on! What happened there? I love all the pretty pictures! You have a cute family. So sorry about your grandpa but I thought it was neat to find out our grandpas on our dads' sides are both named George! I love that you got an electric can opener for your anniversary. Seriously- that's the kind of stuff I like to get- the stuff I need. I asked Kalab for a rechargable electric toothbrush for Christmas one year and he thought I was nuts but still bought it for me!

Mullins Family said...

Your dresses looked cute!!