Monday, November 2, 2009

My Sweet Baby is 2!!!!

Well, My darling little Goober is 2 today... I get pretty chocked up on his birthday. I can not believe that it is even possible how time has flown. How much he has changed in two years. How much he has grown in two years. How he continues to bless our lives EVERYDAY by just the simple things in life. I can not imagine not having Declan in our lives. He definitely will make anyone smile on a bad day. He humbles me. He brings me back from earthly troubles, and makes me realize what we are really here on earth for. FAMILY. The GOSPEL. To grow. To learn. To never give up... which he has shown in his first month of life. He did not give up. Heavenly Father gave him strength to not give up, and to be here with us. He is so loving and caring. Sometimes I just stare at him and think, "Did I really help make this precious little guy?" It truly is the best thing on EARTH to be a parent, to be a MOM...
Here are some pictures of his birthday party yesterday with the family and friends... and some that I took today
*A lot so bare with me*
Aunt Becky got Declan a Fish for his Birthday from CABELA's :)
A blue Betta Fish...

Loves the fish...GOOD GIFT BECKY!!!Debating on what the fish should be named:
Kris wants: Bob Declan wants: Elmo
...Fish is hereby and now and forever will be known as ELMO...ahhahaI decorated while he was taking a nap... he walked out and was AMAZED... "Wow"

Streamers GALOR :)

MONSTERS vs. ALIENS THEME!!!!
MY Kitchen...Table cover, plates, napkins...

The cake that my mom made for Declan... Declan loves BOB!!!
Declan and his friend Hayden having fun!!Declan and Papa E. playing around with the Party TOYS...
Everyone getting ready to sing "Happy Birthday" to Mr. Goober...
yummy Cake!!!


Kris cut really big pieces of cake so there was none left :D ahahha!! Good job HON... I sure as heck don't need left over CAKE...Got a lot of movies...and look how neatly he put them all in a row...Sooooo many good presents!! THANKS EVERYONE!!

Declan Dancing to a book he got that made noises and music!! hahaha

I took this one and the ones below this morning November 2nd, 2009...

THE BIG 2!!!
*Let's hope he stays sweet and cooperative* hahaha


Woke up and saw the Decoration's were still up!! Made him so happy!! So, he told me to "Sing" and so I sang Happy Birthday to him...again... and he clapped and was just a giggly boy!!!


MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU GOOBER!!!!

6 comments:

Erica said...

He is so big. I bet he is so much fun.

Dezaree said...

I love me some Goober. Wish we could have been there. Give him a big hug for us!

Jaimin said...

Awww...Happy Birthday little guy! He looks so handsome in those last pictures. :)

elonna said...

Wow it doesn't seem possible that he is 2! It seems like just a few months ago that he was born. He is getting so big and he is addorable!

Brooke Carroll said...

He is so cute, Kenzee! Happy late birthday to him, and I hope you guys had a great day with him. Take care :)

Wardles said...

He is getting to be so big! he's so dang cute! It looks like he had a great birthday and halloween!