Monday, April 26, 2010

3rd TRIMESTER!!! YAY!!!


Some days I feel huge, and today's one of them. Since I was taking pictures of myself... But, it's just part of the deal right?? :)


What my body is doing/what's going on:


-- She moves quite a bit...LOVE IT!!


-- She's already up in my ribs a bit, but not too bad. Just get waves of 'uncomfortableness'


-- She moves to one side of my body quite a bit. My right side. So, this makes my belly look quite LOP-SIDED sometimes :)


-- She's already kicked Declan in the head (first sibling fight)...ahhaha...Declan put his head on my belly while watching some TV and she kicked him and Declan said, "What was that?" I said, "It was your sister, she kicked you." He said, "Mean-ee."


-- I'm eating pretty good...starting to watch the sweets. To tell you the truth I'm kind of nervous for the glucose test for some reason (My dad does has Type 1 Diabetes). I don't think I was nervous last time, but every thing's been going pretty good thus far. Her heartbeat is great. My blood pressure is "Excellent" as said by the nurse. I've gained 10 lbs total so far, as of my last appointment (April12th), probably more by now. I gained 4 at first, then 6 last time...haha... this time will probably be 10!!!


-- Still not big on "meals" still a snacker...a CONSTANT snacker.


-- I drink everything...probably should drink more water than I should, but I drink a lot of Power Ade


-- A week or so ago I realized my feet have started to SWELL!!! I really don't like this side affect too much. I was pregnant with Declan during the fall/winter, so I could hide my blown up feet. This time it's Spring/Summer...and yeah, flip flops of coarse don't hide that. I was at church yesterday with some nice church shoes on. I looked down while they were passing the Sacrament, and I said, "GROSS. Kris look..." hahaha... Even my ankles were swollen!! So I tried to hide me feet for the rest of Sacrament...ahhaa... My feet are short and stubby enough, I don't need the help of them being swollen!! :)


-- I have to put a pillow between my legs, or blanket and a pillow behind my back for support so I can sleep pretty decent on my left side and not wake up sore. Kris thinks the pillow in between us is a barrier for him to not touch me!!! hahaha... :)


All in all I can't complain. I really don't get sick. I do have a head ache every so often, but I don't get nauseous. I do get sore and tired, but oh well...I love every minute of it!! Next appointment is May 4th. It's my glucose test and I also get a shot because I have negative type blood. So fun appointment next time :D (sense the sarcasm??) After that I'll have appointments every two weeks. We're getting close FOLKS!!!



Here's a picture of Kris and Declan playing Play Station 3. Kris is really the only one playing, though Declan has played before. Declan decided to grab the other controller and help Dad, and he even pulled down a pillow and proped it behind him like his Daddy... I thought it was a cute moment:

8 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

You really look so beautiful! I'm so glad it's getting close for you too! Don't worry, I get the occasional swollen feet and hands...and it's not pretty either! I had horribly swollen feet and hands last week at church. Needless to say, I was NOT happy. Why the heck do we have to swell? :P hahaha...good luck with everything!

KymandKalab said...

You've only gained 10 lbs.- I'm SO jealous! Only the medical people and Kalab know how much I gained and that sure won't EVER become public knowledge. Haha. It just didn't seem to matter what I did or didn't do- it just kept packing on! Good job on your part! They really should pick appointments further apart for the glucose and rhogamm shot. They also do the iron level testing then too- not a super fun appt. Ha ha. Good luck though! I'm way excited it's so close!

Us Egberts said...

Sounds like you and baby are doing great....keep it up....adorable pic of your boys!

Julie said...

How exciting!! I keep waiting everyday for my lil baby to move!! Can't wait! Glad you are feeling great! Can't wait to meet your lil chica!!!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

YAY, it will be here before you know it!

Unknown said...

how great! that is funny that she kicked declan... girls are just so smart ;)
also kris's camo is working pretty good on the rug!

Green River High School said...

Oh Kenz, you're so cute! You are just radiant and I love your updates! 10 lbs? That's awesome. I hope I have a pregnancy like yours!!! (what it happens, of course..I'm NOT pregnant..haha)

Dezaree said...

That pic of Declan is hilarious. PS PowerAid is probably why you are swollen. It has a lot of salt in it. So....water water water. You are cute prego though. Wish my tummy looked like that :(