Tuesday, April 20, 2010

...Let's Go Fly a Kite...Up to the Highest Height...

So I bought this kite for Declan for Easter. We finally got a decent day, with decent weather. The wind wasn't too strong, so that was good considering I bought the kite at the Dollar Store. Not the toughest of kites, but Declan picked it out. Here's some pictures :)
I Love this one of Kris and Declan...such handsome boys I have...

Sponge Bob Square Pants Kite... he does not even watch this TV show,
but he sure did like the look of the kite...
(by the way, it's hard to get a picture of a kite in the air, won't stop moving) ;)


Going to go get the kite after it fell...
... He really enjoyed it.

More Kite Flyin' days to come... I think (knock-on-wood)
I think Spring is finally here in Green River Wyoming...(cross your fingers).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i love flying kites and i love spongebob! what a good time!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Oh how fun!!!

Brooke Carroll said...

Yeah! Spongebob is the best! Glad you guys had fun!

Us Egberts said...

Yeah for kite flying weather...with mommie and dad!!! I love your blog Kenzi....it is always so fun to watch your little family grow...you are so lucky/blessed...amazing for sure =]

Dezaree said...

too cute. I've been a slacker and haven't been checking your blog. Looks like a lot of fun. I remember those days we used to go fly a kite. HAHAHA