Tuesday, April 6, 2010

EASTER....

Here are some pictures of Easter Morning. Sadly enough it was not warm by any means, poor Declan has not YET had a warm one where he could be outside and go egg hunting. You know...those nice spring Easter's that you would get every once in a while???Declan's Basket... Goodies/Candy, Toys, Kite, New Outfit with new Sandles... Checking out the STASH!!He woke up(thus the sleepy face and messy hair)
...and did not even hesitate and went straight to the couch :)

He likes his new 'Cap-Gun' mommy bought him...
(Yes, the mom bought him a gun)
Found the CANDY!!! :D Dad helping Goober out with opening Candy!!
He ate soooo much Candy that day, oh well :)

After Conference we went to Kris's Parents, which Conference by the way was REALLY good. I really felt the spirit and a lot of talks made me tear up. A lot about Parenting, and I know I am truly blessed for being given the opportunity to be a mom. I would not trade it for anything.

Declan did however hunt eggs at Grandma and Grandpa Mullins's house right when we pulled up for Easter dinner. He was really good at it too. Becky put eggs all over the lawn and hide a few to try and see if he would find them. Whenever he would find one he would go, "Oh...right there." :)
Easter Dinner was yummy as ALWAYS...Thanks Bonnie!! We, Kris and I, also got our own little Easter snacks from Kris's Parents :) We are spoiled...

My Parents also came in on Friday, April 2nd. It was my beautiful mother's birthday!! We went and ate at Bonsai. Then shopped a bit at Wal-Mart; which my mom bought so much for Declan and bought some things for Kris and I. I really do appreciate her and my dad!!! My parents also got Declan Easter goodies!! Spoiled-Spoiled-Spoiled, but I love it and love seeing Declan's face when he gets presents/something new...




This is me at 25 weeks! Yesterday, April 5th... only 15 more to go!!!


I'm feeling great. I Did however catch a nasty cold, that turned into a stomache flu...thought I was going to die, but I'm alive. Still need a name for this little . This one is a tricky one, but I'm sure we'll find a name, just wish we already had it...ahaha

5 comments:

Unknown said...

happy easter! cute pictures... declan is getting so big and ready to be a big brother!

Dezaree said...

Easter looked like fun. You and your baby pump look good. I'm probably not going to see you at all during this pregnancy too huh? We need to remedy that.

KymandKalab said...

Awww- you're too cute! You look great! Deciding on a name a couple hours after the baby is born also works great! You will just have to endure the never-ending question of, "Do you have a name yet?" for the next 15 weeks- ha ha.

Brooke Carroll said...

Your son is so dang cute! He's going to be a heart-breaker, that's for sure! ;) Glad you guys had a great Easter! And conference was SO awesome, we loved it too. Totally inspiring! I hope you are feeling good and that your sweet baby is healthy...Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!

Brooke Carroll said...

Hey Kenzee! Yes we are so excited to know the date finally! Yeah, I had to have a c-section with M...it was an emergency c-section so it was not cool. SO, this one we scheduled because I am not even going down that road again! :( Hopefully it all goes smoothly this time...I can't handle it being anything like it was last time! So you had to have a c-section as well? I am sorry if you told me that before, I have a terrible memory as of right now...hahaha :) Preggo brain. So you are like 27 weeks along now right? You are in the 3rd trimester!!!