Monday, February 16, 2009

V-DAY TAG




1) Do you believe in Valentines Day?
I BELIEVE IN LOVE DAY...
2) What would you most like to receive for a Valentine gift?
I always get some sort of new jewelery...which I like-ee :] Nice and shiny never goes wrong...
3) What would you most like to give for a Valentine gift?
Candy...Card...*this year was some I-POD hook-ups for Kris*
4) Is it better to give then to receive?
YOU BET'CHA

5) Do you consider yourself a 'romantic'?
I like to be surprised and do something ever now and then with just the both of us...but...Kris is way better at it then myself...

6) What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?
Being with each other...going to a movie, eating out, or just hanging out at home...*I'll do whatever*
7) In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?
This year we went and worked on our house that we are selling...and then we went out to eat at FLAMING GORGE LODGE. We ate Prime Rib with CRAB! It was delicious...*Thanks mom and dad for the suggestion and being there with us*

8) What is your favorite candy?
I would have to say SKITTLES
9)Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?
Sadly enough...not really...

10)What is your favorite restaurant?
I LOVE BONSAI...and anything BBQ-ee or Steak Houses...
11)Do you consider yourself a lovable person?
Kris seems to like me a little :]...being married and all and also having a kid together helps...
12)Do you think the majority of your family and friends would consider you lovable?
Sure...I'm all full of giggles...
13)What is your own definition of love?
The one you want to spend everyday, every moment with and it does not matter what you are doing or where you are at. You eternal Companion...BEST FRIEND.
14)What is the funniest Valentine you have received?
When Kris and I were engaged...our first Valentine's Day together...we bought each other the exact same Card...it was pretty funny :]

15)What is the Saddest/Worst Valentine you received?
Can think of anything really...
16)Do you like the little candy hearts?
White ones are my favorite...
17)Did you ask anyone to be your Valentine?
Well, no not really...I can only ask one person...and I figure he is my Valentine FOREVER
18)What's you favorite "LOVE" song?
...*blush*
19)Is there a Valentine commercial or slogan you just love?
...Nope-ers
20)If you could have one wish for Valentines Day what would it be?
Umm...to have a good day *it did come true :]*

I tag...
Anyone who wants to do this or needs an update on your blogg :]

No comments: