Friday, February 13, 2009

Ooopsie-Daisy!!! Does Friday the 13th have anything to do with this...perhaps???? BAD LUCK!!!


(see the bald spot in the front?? UGH)
Well...last night I put Declan in the tub and I was looking at his hair and it was getting long again. It does not even look like I cut it at all; which I did not too long ago. This kid's hair grows so stinking fast...and has tons of it. Declan was destined for a lot of hair, curly, frizzy, thick...well...because that is my hair and Kris's too.

So I started to trim the bottom and top a little. I have been wanting it to be a LITTLE BIT shorter on top and around so I can kind of spike it up...and have it not so frizzy at the bottom. Well...I decided to get Kris's hair trimmers, the electric kind, and clean up the bottom and spots here and there. WELL Declan decided not to be still for a moment...moved down really quick as I was holding him...you can guess---yeah I made a "almost" bald spot in the back. Then I went to the front to fix the length to match the back. You guessed it again...he moved really quick and I made another "almost" bald spot right in the front!!

LONG STORY...SHORT...I MESSED UP DECLAN'S CUTE CURLY HAIR!!! :[ The Little Monkey wouldn't hold still. I tried fixing it as much as I could, as much as he was cooperating...so here are the pictures!!! I was NOT going to buzz it all off. I was determined to make it look half way decent...with some "style"... AHHH!!!

As you can see by the pictures...Declan was really peachy after getting his hair cut...better yet, while getting his hair cut!! Hair grows back right ??? Just do not laugh when you see his hair. It's...the...DOGS FAULT. Let's just blame it on the dogs. They barked, and Declan jumped and there Goes his hair. . . .more than once!

That's my story...and I'm sticking too it...
*Now it kind of looks like a MILITARY CUT...kind of*
SORRY Mr. GOOBER!!!

5 comments:

A Country Girl and A Southern Boy said...

HAHAHAHA I have to laugh now..... it doesn't look that bad, and of all people you should know how fast hair does grow back. I'm sorry the funny part is he's crying in every picture... its like he knew. HAHAHA
Has Kris seen him?

Martins said...

Oh Kenzee.. He still just too cute! No matter what he is still just the cutest! I tried cutting Gabes hair a couple a weeks.. Yikes.. you should have seen that one! I had to make him a hair appointment the nest day because I messed it up that bad lol! We need to get together and let our babies have a play date! Rynn will just fall in love with him!

Mullins said...

I have a few pointers on cutting little boys hair. First is it is a 2 man job. Sam (and I'm sure Kris) will insist they don't need a trim but stick to your guns! If you think the hair is too long... then the hair is too long. Second is you have to have a distractions. Weather it is a candy bar or a pop. Some sort of contraband to keep them distracted. Third, just shave it! I got buzzers and now Kaydon goes straight to the scalp (it grows back fast!) and Tristan in usually a 3 or 4. When you use the clips you can have longer hair but no lines (refer to Declans hair) and no pieces shorter than others (I'm sure there are some pictures of Sam to refer to when we were first married!)! Good luck!

Dezaree said...

Um.......wow is all I have to say. What did you do to him? I have never seen him so upset. Poor little guy. You such a mean mommy....okay it wasn't intentional, but still. Geoff and I are laughing so hard right now.

Nate said...

I am nervous when it comes time to cut Adalie's hair. She hates it already when I just do her hair....